Just a little update to warn the readers who are wondering why I didn't update today like I always do.
I'm experiencing a little writer blockage due to the lack of reviews on my latest chapter.
It is highly disturbing.
I have been thinking about the readers reaction after this for about two months and I expected so much...
It might sound stupid (I do feel stupid) but after giving so much in this, I can't help but feeling disappointed.
This chapter was really special to me.
And so I can't help but questioning myself and my mind is in such a state of flutter that I can hardly focus on Eli's.
Anyway.
Sorry for the ones who actually reviewed; I'm trying to work on the next chapter but words don't come easily and I have no idea when it'll be ready. Probably later this week.
See ya~
No comments:
Post a Comment