Ever since I started writing a also began to draw again. I have had many drawing phases, and this once seems to last.
I created a deviantart account a few days ago and, in an attempt to improve my weak skills, I gave myself a 59 minutes challenge (because I don't like spending to much time on a drawing) to draw a One Piece related picture.
The problem is that I lack the idea and, too often, I end up drawing Ace and or Eli.
Therefore, I'm asking for ideas.
Here was the first :
An idea? I wanna see you draw X. Drake please! draw both his human and dinosaur form! (hope that's not asking for too much). We need more dinosaur loving in this thread. :3And here is the result :
![]() |
| Reptar X. Drake |
Now I'm asking for more ! So if you have ideas, go ahead ~

Trafalgar Law Pwez! :P ~Wolfy0122
ReplyDelete