They have eyes and ears and surely enough, thoughts.
I'm always thinking about their reactions when I write every last of their interactions with the protagonist of my stories (Ace or Eli). Yet, I can't really give out their thoughts since I'm using a third person limited point of view. That is the main reason why I created Twig; I wanted you to know how Ace felt during certain moments spent with Eli and that is the same reason why I'm thinking about this new sidefic.
In each chapter, I'll focus on one of the Straw Hats' thoughts and feelings. Obviously, it'll be more humorous and rather crackish because that's how they are.
I already have a few ideas about interesting chapters; Nami when she knocks at Ace's hotel room door in Kusai for example, or Zoro's thoughts when Eli throw him his t-shirt on the head, baring her chest at the same time (this was actually a question from Tropicall).
Fun stuff.
Now I'm asking you, dear readers, do you have any moments that you would like me to write ? I'll consider seriously your suggestions and write the ones I think might be interesting and/or fun.
So go ahead, I'll be waiting :)
edit : It doesn't have to be published moments too and I thought it could not only be focused on the Straw Hats.
For example, I had the idea of a chapter for Garp (during their time in Fuschia) popping in my mind :3
edit : It doesn't have to be published moments too and I thought it could not only be focused on the Straw Hats.
For example, I had the idea of a chapter for Garp (during their time in Fuschia) popping in my mind :3
It sounds interesting. Would be funny to read Luffy or Sanjis reactions xD I support you. And if you want ideas, just ask but not right now. My brain ain't working xD
ReplyDeleteTWP
Désolé pour tes autres lecteurs, mais ça me sera plus facile de m'exprimer en français qu'en anglais héhé.
ReplyDeleteFaire une side fic avec les POV des Mugiwara serait trés intéressant : outre le fait que écris vraiment bien sur cet univers ( certains devraient en prendre des leçons, ça remontraient le niveau général du fandom OP, surtout quand il y a des OC), ça serait plus logique.
Je veux dire, ils sont 8 ou 9 sur un petit bateau, c'est normal qu'il y ait des interactions entre tous les membres, OC inclus, et ça, trop de fanficeurs l'oublient...
et pour Alabasta, il FAUT qu'il y ait un passage avec le POV de Ussop "I thought you're good with aces", mwahahaha, j'en rigole encore , c'était excellent !
Bref, merci pour cette fic, et continues à te faire plaisir avec !